Temporary pavement licences

The Town Council has just passed on a Wiltshire Council briefing (click here to download a copy) explaining how food and drink businesses can apply and use the highway/paved area outside their premises for siting tables and chairs. More information including the application process can be found here on the Wiltshire Council website.